Choose a clearance services that will leave your property not only empty but also spotless. We clear property of any size from a single room upwards with every property receiving the same level of care and respect. Our dedicated team will take care of everything.
FULL CLEARANCE SERVICE
- We will pack and remove all saleable items from the property.
- We will recycle as many un-saleable items as we can, before disposing of anything that is left.
- We will include the clearance of lofts, garages, sheds, and outhouses if required.
- We will leave any fitted units, curtains, carpets, light fittings etc, unless you ask us to remove them.
- We will accept white goods, washing machines, fridge freezers, dishwashers etc, providing they are disconnected first.
- Once the property is empty we will thoroughly vacuum, wipe all surfaces - including skirting boards – and leave the property clean and fresh for potential new owners or tenants to view.
This is a chargeable service. We will arrange a convenient time to view the property and give you a personal quote for the full clearance service.
Our quotation goes some way to covering our costs – for disposal of un-saleable items, paints, chemicals etc – with the profit from items sold in our shops and other outlets, as well as the income from recycling going directly to patient care.
We are happy to liaise with a third party – solicitors and estate agents – and can collect keys from them in order to view and clear properties.
PARTIAL HOUSE CLEARANCE
You may like to sort and pack items for yourself.
If this sounds better for you, we can talk you through what we can sell and recycle and, once you have packed everything you want us to have, our dedicated team will collect the packaged items and saleable furniture free of charge.
Due to regulations on the sale of upholstered furniture, we cannot accept some beds, chairs and sofas without a current Fire Label.
If you are not in a position to dispose of these larger items yourself, we can take them away but this will incur a disposal fee.